(← Main Home)Master of TESOL Apply Now
Step 1- Do I qualify? You qualify in one of three ways:
(← Master`s Home)
Step 2- Download, and fill out the Application Form.
- You have completed the Will-Excel TESOL Diploma program, OR
- You have completed an approved TESOL course and have at least one year of teaching experience, OR
- You have at least two years of teaching experience and have a letter of recommendation from a school where you were recently employed.
Applicants without an approved TESOL certificate must also pass a test on introductory TESOL theory.
Step 3- Prepare the following:
Step 4- Send these attachments to WillExcelTESOL@Gmail.com.
- The application form
- A recent photo
- A scan of your passport (Page with photo, date of birth, etc.)
- Your resume
- A scan of your diplomas, degrees and certificates
- A 500-word personal statement, which includes:
- Your previous TESOL experience
- How earning a Master of TESOL will help your career
Step 5- We process your application and reply by email to:
Step 6- We notify you if you are accepted.
- Inform you whether there are any Will-Excel TESOL Sponsor School positions available. (This only applies to those who apply for a sponsored teaching term.)
- Arrange a phone interview.
- Answer any questions you have.
Step 7- Begin studying for your Master of TESOL:
- We provide you with a link to our secure payment site. You will have 72 hours to choose a payment plan and make your first tuition payment.
- Payment plan options:
- Option #1 – 1 payment of $2,000 upon enrollment.
- Option #2 – 2 payments of $1,025 each: payment 1 upon enrollment, payment 2 upon completion of module four. (The program includes 10 modules.)
- Option #3 – 4 payments of $525 each: payment 1 upon enrollment, payment 2 upon completion of module three, payment 3 upon completion of
module five, and payment 4 upon completion of module seven. (The program includes 10 modules.)
Since we use Paypal to process payments, you may use your Paypal account, a credit card, or a direct bank transfer to pay your
- You receive the first module of the Master of TESOL course. In module 1 you will find:
- Assignment checklist
- Tutorial appointment sheet
- Your advisor will schedule a Skype information session to introduce you to the course and answer any questions you have about beginning the course.