Will-Excel TESOL Diploma Self-Funded Apply Now
Teachers who do not qualify for sponsorship, who choose to pay their own tuition, or who apply when all sponsored positions
have been filled, may still participate in our TESOL course through the self-funded option.
What are the differences between the sponsored and self-funded options?
The self-funded option is the same as the sponsored option in that it includes a 160-hour TESOL certification course, free accommodation throughout
the TESOL course (accommodation may be shared), free meals (lunch and dinner), transportation (when applicable), 20 hours of Mandarin Chinese classes, and
additional Mandarin home study materials. Self-funded participants also receive job placement assistance.
- Self-funded participants are responsible for paying their own tuition fees ($1500 USD). These teachers pay a non-refundable registration fee of US$500 upon being accepted into the TESOL course. The teacher then pays the
remaining tuition (US$1000) one month before the TESOL course start date.
- All self-funded participants are issued a TESOL Diploma after they have taught 500 hours for which we have received evaluations from their employer.
- We send these teachers` application packages to over 100 partner schools throughout China as soon as they arrive in Harbin for TESOL training.
As it is the teachers' responsibility to choose their own employer, they may also decide to apply to other schools with which they would like to work. Our
goal is to find these participants a job before the TESOL course finishes.
Follow the Below Steps to Apply Now!
Step 1- Do I qualify for the Self-Funded option? You qualify:
- If you have native-level English and can participate in professional-level discussions and projects.
- Whether or not you have a degree.
- If you successfully pass our application screening process.
- If you are seeking to experience the challenges and adventure of living and working in China.
Download, and fill out the TESOL Course Application Form
Prepare the following:
- The TESOL course application form
- A recent photo
- A scan of your passport (Page with photo, date of birth, etc.)
- Your resume
- A scan of your diplomas, degrees and certificates
Send these attachments to WillExcelTESOL@Gmail.com.
We will process your application and reply by email to:
- Arrange an interview.
- Answer any questions you have.
We notify you if you are accepted into the TESOL course.
- We will provide you with a link to our secure payment site. You will have 48 hours to pay your non-refundable registration fee of $500 USD. The
remaining tuition is due prior to the TESOL course start date.
Since we use Paypal to process payments, you may use your Paypal account, a credit card, or a direct bank transfer to pay your registration
You apply for your tourist visa and arrange your flight to Harbin.
(At your own expense.)
- We provide:
- Visa application information
- Packing suggestions
- Customs and arrival information
- Once you have your flight details, email them to us.
When you arrive for the TESOL course, we arrange:
- Your drive from the airport to your accommodations
- Your arrival orientation
- Your itinerary for your TESOL course