Will-Excel TESOL Diploma Apply Now
Step 1- Do I qualify for sponsorship? You qualify if you are:
- A Native English speaker from:
- New Zealand
- Aged 20-60.
- An applicant with or without a degree.
- Seeking to experience the challenges and adventure of living and working in China.
If you do not qualify for sponsorship, or would rather pay your own tuition, you may still
apply and take part in our program through our self-funded option.
Step 2- Familiarize yourself with our Benefits Package.
Step 3- Download, and fill out the Application Form.
Step 4- Prepare the following:
- The application form
- A recent photo
- A scan of your passport (Page with photo, date of birth, etc.)
- Your resume
- A scan of your diplomas, degrees and certificates
Step 5- Send these attachments to Registrar@WillExcelTESOL.com.
Step 6- We will process your application and reply by email to:
- Arrange an interview.
- Answer any questions you have.
Step 7- We notify you if you are accepted.
- We will provide you with a link to our secure payment site. You will have 48 hours to pay your non-refundable registration payment. This
is the only fee you will pay for your TESOL course. We will collect the remainder of your course fees from your sponsor school over your teaching term.
Since we use Paypal to process payments, you may use your Paypal account, a credit card, or a direct bank transfer to pay your registration fee.
Step 8- You apply for your visa and arrange your flight to Harbin.
(At your own expense.)
- We provide:
- Visa application information
- Packing suggestions
- Customs and arrival information
- Once you have your flight details, email them to us.
Step 9- When you arrive, we arrange:
- Your drive from the airport to your accommodations
- Your arrival orientation
- Your TESOL course materials to begin your course